Sunday Set List #157 8/19/2012

 setlist 2012-08-19 unrealBook the iPad and unrealBook

It was a another great day to be gathered with the people of God. The discussion during Adult Sunday School was challenging and inspiring, Pastor Mark brought sound, Bible-based message, and the congregational response during our time of worship in song was encouraging and uplifting. Sometimes you just have to be there.

Today was our second Sunday using the new arrangement of I Have Decided to Follow Jesus, and the song is really growing on me. Neither one of my books of hymn stories had the story behind the original song, so I Googled it this morning; the results were well worth my time! I told the congregation that after hearing the story, the song would never be the same; I know it won’t be for me.

I enjoyed the second Sunday of guitars only; the different dynamic was a pleasant change of pace, but I’m looking forward to the whole being back together this week.

Here are all the songs we did:

1 Unfailing Love Opener-Come to Worship
4659301 Nigel Briggs, Rich BullL, Matt Loose, Phil Squires, ©2005 Vineyard Songs (UK/Eire).
0 Holy Is The Lord GITS-Father
86346 Kelly Green ©1982 Mercy Publishing ARR. ICS. UBP.
-1 Perfect Lamb Of God GITS-Jesus
4662855 Adam Saks © 2004 Sovereign Grace Worship (ASCAP). Sovereign Grace Music

SERMON: Married to Another – Romans 7:1-6 (Pastor Mark)

1 Holy Spirit of Glory Prayer-Holy Spirit
Lyrics by Mark Hudson, arrangement by Doug Thorsvik ©2007
0 Strong Tower Response-To God
4472894 Peter Furler & Steve Taylor ©2004 Ariose Music
-1 I Have Decided to Follow Jesus Closer-Serve/Obey
Words and Music by EUGENE THOMAS and DANIEL DOSS ©2012 Daniel Doss Music

0 'We-I' Balance
0 We-I Balance

MLCC 8/19/2012 Leadsheet PDF for songs above.

Leader/Acoustic Guitar/Vocal – Doug
Acoustic Guitar/Vocal – Dennis
Vocals – Teresa & Rayann
AV Techs – Greg & Chuck

Find out what other songs churches are singing at TheWorshipCommunity.com

 

Technorati Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment