Sunday Set List #158 8/26/2012

setlist 2012-08-26 unrealbook the iPad and unrealBook

Although we have a singing congregation, I don’t always get much feedback on songs. This morning I did when someone expressed her pleasure that we sang her favorite two songs: Jesus Paid It All and I Have Decided to Follow Jesus. This was our third week in a row with the new version of I Have Decided to Follow Jesus, and it confirmed my conclusion is that it is a keeper and not just for baptism services. It’s always great to hear an encouraging word.

I tried a key change on Indescribable and it seemed to work better; with the capo it ended up a half-step above where it normally is. I think it added energy to the chorus without being too high.

With Brad and Brian back, I was good to be back to a full band again. Everyone played an sang well with our typical outstanding congregational support.

Here are all the songs we did:

1 All Things New Opener-Come to Worship
5518953 Carl Cartee, Ronnie Freeman, Jeromy Deibler, Jason Ingram ©2009 New Spring admin by Brentwood-Benson Music Publishing
1 Indescribable GITS-Father
4403076 LAURA STORY. © 2004 worshiptogether.com songs/sixsteps Music/Gleaning Publishing
1 Who is This GITS-Jesus
5118470 ©Joel Payne/RESOUNDworship.org, Administered by The Jubilate Group, UK copyrightmanager@jubilate.co.uk

SERMON: The War Rages On – Romans 7:7-25 (Pastor Mark)

-1 Rain, Rain, Rain Prayer-Holy Spirit
*** S.Dial/K.Lawson ©2002 Cedarstone Music BMI
-1 Jesus Paid It All Response-To Each Other
4689508 Elvina Hall/John T Grape/Alex Nifong © Worshiptogether.com Songs/Six Steps Music(Admin by EMI Christian Music Publishing)
-1 I Have Decided to Follow Jesus Closer-Serve/Obey
Words and Music by EUGENE THOMAS and DANIEL DOSS ©2012 Daniel Doss Music

0 'We-I' Balance
0 We-I Balance

MLCC 8/26/2012 Leadsheet PDF for songs above.

Leader/Acoustic Guitar/Vocal – Doug
Acoustic Guitar/Vocal – Dennis
Vocals – Teresa & Rayann
Bass – Brian
Drums – Brad
AV Techs – Greg & Shani

Find out what other songs churches are singing at TheWorshipCommunity.com

 

Technorati Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment