Sunday Set List #29 11/1/2009

Medical Lake Community Church

Another great Sunday.  Powerful God centered preaching and singing.  Brad did another great job of leading, the team played and sang well, and I enjoyed hanging out on the bass.  It was our second Sunday with “Mighty to Save” and the congregation response was amazing; I could really hear the voices; not that I can’t on most Sundays, but we ended with a wall of vocal sound from the congregation!!!  I was encouraged and could really sense the presence of the Holy Spirit as we worshipped.  Sermon take away was the final question by Pastor Mark: Are you being a witness?  A straightforward question that cuts to the heart of walking with Jesus and one for sober reflection.  Here is our song list:

1 Hosanna (Praise is rising) Opener-Come to Worship
4662491 Paul Baloche and Brenton Brown ©2005 Integrity's Hosanna! Music/ASCAP/Thank You Music
1 Forever GITS-Father
CCLI 81970
0 Christ Is Risen GITS-Jesus
52662 Graham Kendrick ©1986 Thankyou Music

SERMON: Acts 21:37-22:22 – Pastor Mark

-1 You Are My King (Amazing Love) Prayer-Holy Spirit
2456623 Billy James Foote ©1997 worshiptogether.com songs
-1 Move Me Again Communion-Repentance/Conf
3620018 Scott Faircloff & Michael Merritt ©2003 Maranatha! Music
-1 Nothing But The Blood Communion
Robert Lowry Public Domain
0 Mighty to Save Closer-Believe/Trust
Reuben Morgan/Ben Fielding ©2006 Hillsong Publishing

-1 'We-I' Balance

MLCC 11/1/2009 Leadsheet (decrease font size to correct line breaks)

Pine Lodge Corrections Center for Women

We only had five ladies tonight for the service, but that did not dampen our time of worship in song.  Chaplain Dave preached on Habakkuk reinforcing how important it is to walk by faith. 

I have been working on “Revelation Song” and decided to introduce it to the ladies tonight and it was well received.  I looked at it the first time over a year ago and played around with it on two occasions and put it aside because I had trouble following the song, for me the timing was irregular and unnatural and I couldn’t seem to get it.  The lyrics were so strong, so I was disappointed.  Pastor Mark mentioned the song recently and I remembered hearing a newer version on the radio than sounded more straightforward (Phillips, Craig, and Dean), so I tried it again playing with a You Tube PCD version with great success (dropped it down two whole steps and out of the rafters).  I plan to introduce it to the congregation the first Sunday in advent when I’m up to lead again in the rotation.  Here are the songs Brenda (bass) and I led tonight: 

1 It Is You Opener-Come to Worship
Peter Furler ©2002 Ariose Music/EMI Christian Music Publishing
1 You Are God Alone GITS-Father
4243463 Billy and Cindy Foote ©2004 Billy Foote Music/ASCAP admin by Integrity's Hosanna! Music/ASCAP
Revelation Song GITS-Jesus
Kari Jobe ©2004 Gateway Create Publishing (Integrity's Praise! Music) CCLI#4447960
1 Speak, O Lord Response-Prayer
4615235 Keith Getty & Stuart Townend © 2005 Thankyou Music

 SERMON: Habakkuk – Chaplain Dave

-1 Who Am I Response-To God
4196651 Mark Hall ©2003 SWECS Music and Club Zoo Music (EMI CMG Publishing/BMI)
-1 Blessed be Your Name Closer-Believe/Trust
3798438 Matt & Beth Redman © 2002 Thankyou Music/PRS, admin. by EMI Christian

1 'We-I' Balance

Hope you had a great Sunday too!

Find out what other songs churches are singing at FredMcKinnon.com

Technorati Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment