Sunday Set List #173 12/16/2012

setlist 2012-12-16 unrealBook

the iPad and unrealBook

Another good Sunday. Attendance was down some; maybe it was from the snow last night or people out of town for the holidays. Brad dropped a drumstick at the start of the first song, so our start was a bit rough, but we settled down quick. On Blessings I put the capo at three instead of two, everyone followed me, but I did not realize my mistake. I got a clue when I played my first C#m as a Cm and quickly sliding up a fret in an attempt to recover. We vocally carried the song till I settled down after realizing my mistake.

We tried Tommy Walker’s new arrangement of O the Deep Deep Love of Jesus. I added the third verse back in and altered where we did the added chorus. It improved on the arrangement we had been using, yet maintained the familiar feel of the song.

Here are all the songs we did:

1 O Come, All Ye Faithful (1,3,4) Christmas/Advent
Public Domain Attr to John F Wade, 1751
1 All Things New Opener-Come to Worship
5518953 Carl Cartee, Ronnie Freeman, Jeromy Deibler, Jason Ingram ©2009 New Spring admin by Brentwood-Benson Music Publishing
1 The Father's Love GITS-Father
Joel Sczebel ©2009 Sovereign Grace Worship (ASCAP) admin by Integrity Music.

SERMON: Good News of Great Joy – Luke 2:1-14 (Pastor Mark)

1 Blessings Response-Prayer
5897818 LAURA STORY ©2011 New Spring (adm by Brentwood-Benson Music Publishing,Inc.)
-1 O the Deep Deep Love of Jesus 2 Response-To Each Other
©2012 McKinney Music,Inc(BMI)(adm by Music Services,Inc) Words Samuel Trevor Francis, Music Thomas J. Williams, New words & music Tommy Walker 
1 Celtic Christmas Blessing Christmas/Advent
4411824 Keith & Kristyn Getty Copyright © Thankyou Music 2004

4 'We-I' Balance
4 We-I Balance

MLCC 12/16/2012 Leadsheet PDF for songs above.

Leader/Acoustic Guitar/Vocal – Doug
Acoustic Guitar/Vocal – Dennis
Vocals – Dawn & Rayann
Bass – Brian
Drums – Brad
AV Techs – Greg & Chad

Find out what other songs churches are singing at TheWorshipCommunity.com

 

Technorati Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment