Sunday Set List #119 10/9/2011

sundaysetlist 
As Paul Mayhugh, one of our missionaries was speaking this morning, I was reminded what a privilege it is to freely worship together. I can’t imagine regularly meeting together with believers and not being able to sing to the Lord! We are blessed.

Dennis did a great job leading this morning, yet we struggled as a team to find our rhythm. Starting songs was a problem. Normally playing the bass lets me kick back and relax. But, … I discovered my foot pedal wasn’t working when I tried to change to Indescribable. I had already been fighting with it all week and ran it several times at home before leaving for church this morning. I just couldn’t seem to lock into the song and the two page turns my hand did not help. Just thinking about having to do them psyched me out! Fortunately, There Is A Redeemer was all on one page, so I settled down as we finished the set. I shut down my iPad and restarted it as we left the platform and when I came back up everything worked fine for the second set.

Our simple arrangement of I Serve A Risen Savior really encourages the congregation to sing and this morning was no exception as we ended on a high note.

Here are all the songs we did:

-1 Shout to the Lord Opener-Come to Worship
1406918 Darlene Zschech ©1993 Hillsongs of Australia, Integrity's Hosanna! Music/ASCAP
1 Indescribable GITS-Father
4403076 LAURA STORY. © 2004 worshiptogether.com songs/sixsteps Music/Gleaning Publishing
1 There Is A Redeemer GITS-Jesus
Melody Green ©1982 Birdwing Music-BMG Songs, Inc.

SERMON – Believers Are Sons By Adoption
Galatians 4:1-7 (Paul Mayhugh)

-1 Holy Spirit, Light Divine Prayer-Holy Spirit
Lyrics Andrew Reed, Music by Doug Thorsvik ©2005
-1 What Kind of Love Is This Response-To Each Other
3995729 Shawn Craig ©2002 Ariose Music/Praise Song Press
-1 I Serve a Risen Savior Closer-Believe/Trust
17597 Alfred H. Ackley ©1933,1961 The Rodeheaver Co.

-2 'We-I' Balance
-2 We-I Balance

MLCC 10/9/2011 Leadsheet for songs above

Leader/Acoustic Guitar/Vocal – Dennis
Vocals – Derek and Susan
Bass – Doug
Drums – Brian
AV techs – Brad & Clint

I hope you had a great Lord’s day today, too!

Find out what other songs churches are singing at TheWorshipCommunity.com

Technorati Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment