Sunday Set List #118 10/2/2011

sundaysetlist
It was a great day to be gathered together worshipping the Lord! Dennis was leading and did an outstanding job. We had a couple of shaky starts on a few songs, but the team pulled together and made it work. I could hear the congregation clearly this morning and was really encouraged. I really like the way Dennis sings We Worship A Wonderful Savior. He does a couple of the vocal lines a little differently, and, once I adjusted, I found I really like the changes. I was reminded that we lead a song best when we make it ours.
Pastor Mark had a hard hitting sermon this morning. One of my takeaways is the statement “When you fear God, you fear nothing else. When you do not fear God, you fear everything else.” He followed it up a little later with the question “Why do we play with sin like we do?” I was convicted.
Here are all the songs we did:
0 Come Now is the Time to Worship Opener-Come to Worship
2430948 Brian Doerksen ©1998 Vineyard Songs (UK/Eire)
1 Immortal, Invisible, God Only Wise GITS-Father
Walter C. Smith, 1867, Public Domain
1 We Worship A Wonderful Savior GITS-Jesus
5315060 Words & Music © Joel Payne / RESOUNDworship.org, Administered by The Jubilate Group

SERMON: The End of the Matter – Ecclesiastes 12:9-14
Pastor Mark

-1 I Say Yes Prayer-Holy Spirit
David Stanley ©2002 100% Wool Records
-1 When I Look Into Your Holiness Response-To God
16347 Wayne & Cathy Perrin ©1980 Integrity's Hosanna! Music
-1 More Love, More Power Closer-Serve/Obey
60661 Jude Del Hierro ©1987 Mercy Publishing
1 By His Blood Communion
Steve Merkel ©1997 Integrity’s Hosanna! Music/ASCAP
0 'We-I' Balance
0 We-I Balance

MLCC 10/2/2011 Leadsheet for songs above
Leader/Acoustic Guitar/Vocal – Dennis
Vocals – Ted and Susan
Bass – Doug
Drums – Brian
AV techs – Brad & Chad
I hope you had a great Lord’s day today, too!
Find out what other songs churches are singing at TheWorshipCommunity.com
Technorati Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment