Sunday Set List #114 8/21/2011

sundaysetlist It was a great Sunday. Pastor Mark’s sermon was a real encouragement and a reminder that just because affliction has come it doesn’t mean God has forgotten you. It was timely!

We were having hardware problems with our sound system and this morning was a struggle. The amp for the monitors was not working and mic connections were flaking out. Brad sorted out the connection problems, but we ended up playing using the house mix only. Brian didn’t miss a beat while leading and the team played tight. I’m sure the congregation never knew we had any problems; they sang out like they do every Sunday; we are blessed!

Thursday night I found out I programmed the wrong closer for Brian’s set. He wanted “I Walk by Faith”, but wrote down “Walk by Faith” with the corresponding song number. His brother Brad has led the song, so I figured it was the one he wanted even though Brian had never lead it. He decided to go with it anyway; as it turned out we both agreed it was a great fit this morning. God knew which song we needed. For me it was the high point worshipping God.

Here are all the songs we did:

-1 You're Worthy of My Praise Opener-Come to Worship
487976 David Ruis ©1993 Maranatha Music
1 Cry Holy GITS-Father
4026594 Marc Byrd, Andrew Thompson, Rick Heil ©2003 meaux music/BMI/EMI Christian Music Publishing
0 I Am the Resurrection GITS-Jesus
9189 Ray Repp ©1967 UWP. of K&R Music Publishing

SERMON: Life Under the Sun – Avoiding Extremes
Ecclesiastes 7:14-23 (Pastor Mark)

-1 Open My Eyes, That I May See Prayer-Holy Spirit
Public Domain Clara H. Scott, 1895
-1 What Kind of Love Is This Response-To Each Other
3995729 Shawn Craig ©2002 Ariose Music/Praise Song Press
-1 Walk By Faith Closer-Believe/Trust
3903041 Jeremy Camp ©2002 Thirsty Moon River Publishing Stolen Pride Music (ASCAP)

-3 'We-I' Balance
-3 We-I Balance

MLCC 8/21/2011 Leadsheet PDF for songs above.

Leader/Acoustic Guitar/Vocal – Brian
Vocals – Dawn & Laurie
Bass – Doug
Drums – Liam
AV techs – Brad & Chad

I hope you had a great Lord’s day today, too!

Find out what other songs churches are singing at TheWorshipCommunity.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment