Sunday Set List #108 7/3/2011

sundaysetlist Pastor Mark’s series on Ecclesiastes has been outstanding. My takeaways this morning were the reminder that “we were not made for isolation,” and the thought provoking question “Who do I allow to speak into my life?”

We had a stripped down team this morning with just two acoustic guitars for instrumentation, but it had no effect on the singing. We had a full sanctuary and spirited singing. I decided on the fly to go accapella on the final chorus of Lead Me to Calvary and the congregational response was amazing. It was a great Sunday to worship the Lord together.

This is my second Sunday using my iPad in worship; this time to lead and it is working well. You can check out a more detailed report here: iPad in Worship.

Here are all the songs we did:

1 All Things New Opener-Come to Worship
5518953 Carl Cartee, Ronnie Freeman, Jeromy Deibler, Jason Ingram ©2009 New Spring admin by Brentwood-Benson Music Publishing
0 All Things GITS-Father
1225869 Joel Weldon Hendrickson, Steve Mills, Jeff Crum ©1992 Little Peach Music, Inc. (BMI)
0 Remain In My Love GITS-Jesus
516359 John Clarke ©1988 Coronation Music

SERMON: The Joy and Companionship & Wisdom – Eccl 4:7-16
Pastor Mark


-1 You Are My King (Amazing Love) Prayer-Holy Spirit
2456623 Billy James Foote ©1997 worshiptogether.com songs
1 Restore Us Communion-Repentance/Conf
5613126 J.R. Taylor, Jerry Wise ©2008 Mossbank Publishing/BMI/Wisenheimer Music (Adm Fun Attic Music)ASCAP
1 Behold the Lamb (Communion Hymn) Communion
5003372 Keith & Kristyn Getty & Stuart Townend/arr. Albritton ALFRED PUBLISHING
-1 Lead Me To Calvary Closer-Serve/Obey
Jennie Evelyn Hussey ©1921, renewed ©1949 this Arr. ©1987 Hope Publishing Co

MLCC 7/3/2011 Leadsheet PDF all songs above

1 'We-I' Balance
1 We-I Balance

Leader/Acoustic Guitar/Vocal – Doug
Acoustic Guitar/Vocal – Dennis
Vocals – Laurie & Derek 
Sound techs – Brad/Clint

I hope you had a great Lord’s day today, too!

Find out what other songs churches are singing at TheWorshipCommunity.com

Technorati Tags: ,,

1 comments:

Looks like a great week! I am also just starting to use my iPad in worship. Loving it!

Post a Comment