Sunday Set List #107 6/26/2011

sundaysetlist We had an excellent Lord’s Day. One things that really encourages me is a singing congregation; that is the norm for us. And yet today the level of engagement was well above the norm. You would have never known by his passionate leading today that Brad was struggling to get well. God always provides.

I got my iPad and Footime Page Turner setup to display my chord sheets using unrealBook and everything worked great from the bass. Next week I will try it for leading worship. I hope to post more details later this week.

Here are all the songs we did:

1 Everlasting God Opener-Come to Worship
4556538 Brown, Brenton, Riley, Ken ©2005 Thankyou Music
1 Holy, Holy, Holy GITS-Father
120927 Netsa Mumford ©1980 Thank You Music
1 Jesus Messiah GITS-Jesus
5183443 Chris Tomlin ©2008 Vamos Publishing, worshiptogether.com songs

SERMON: Life Under the Sun – Three Evils and the Balanced Life
Ecclesiastes 4:1-6 (Pastor Mark)

-1 I Say Yes Prayer-Holy Spirit
David Stanley ©2002 100% Wool Records
-1 The Wonderful Cross Response-To Each Other
3148435 The Wonderful Cross - Isaac Watts/Chris Tomlin/Jesse Reeves
1 How Great is Your Faithfulness Response-To God
5557055 Jonas Myrin and Matt Redman ©2009 Jonas Myrin/Shout! Publishing (admin Integrity Music)

2 'We-I' Balance
2 We-I Balance

MLCC 6/26/2011 Leadsheet

Leader/Acoustic Guitar/Vocal – Brad
Acoustic Guitar – Dennis
Vocals – Dawn & Ted 
Bass – Doug
Drums – Brian
Sound tech – Greg

I hope you had a great Lord’s day today, too!

Find out what other songs churches are singing at TheWorshipCommunity.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment