Sunday Set List #103 5/29/2011

sundaysetlist
Worship went well this morning. Unfailing Love was a new song for us this morning and it went well. I took some liberties with the Vineyard version and adjusted the road map through the song and changed the ending. Based on Pastor Mark’s sermon I decided to repeat Remain In My Love because it really accented some of his words in the sermon and skip the planned song for that slot. The congregation really responded well second time around.

Here are all the songs we did:

1 Unfailing Love Opener-Come to Worship
4659301 Nigel Briggs, Rich BullL, Matt Loose, Phil Squires, ©2005 Vineyard Songs (UK/Eire).
0 Remain In My Love GITS-Jesus
516359 John Clarke ©1988 Coronation Music
0 Holy Is The Lord GITS-Father
86346 Kelly Green ©1982 Mercy Publishing ARR. ICS. UBP.

SERMON: Life Under the Sun – The Seasons of Life (Eccl 3:1-8)
Pastor Mark

0 Remain In My Love GITS-Jesus (Reprise)
516359 John Clarke ©1988 Coronation Music
-1 I Cannot Ignore Response-To Each Other
3491742 ©2001 Jordan Fowler Dropknee/Prologue Worship
1 When We Walk With The Lord Closer-Serve/Obey
Public Domain John H Sammis, ©1976 Marc Hedlin, assigned to Inter-Varsity Christian Fellowship

2 'We-I' Balance
2 We-I Balance

MLCC 5/29/2011 Leadsheet

Leader/Acoustic Guitar/Vocal – Doug
Acoustic Guitar/Mandolin – Brian
Vocals – Teresa & Derek
Bass – Jody
Drums – Brad
Sound tech – Greg

I hope you had a great Lord’s day today, too!

P.S. If any of you are using an iPad instead of printed music during the worship service, I am interested in talking to you. I am considering moving in that direction.

Find out what other songs churches are singing at TheWorshipCommunity.com

 

Technorati Tags: ,,

0 comments:

Post a Comment