Sunday Set List #74 10/10/2010

sundaysetlist Missionary Sunday!!! My take away from Rev Plum Blossom’s sermon: Jesus call “follow me (obey) is the most fundamental and the most difficult. His closing question “How are you doing at following (obeying) Jesus?” It doesn’t get any more fundamental or direct than that?

Worship in song went well today. Brad set the tone and we went with it. As I looked out I could see the heartfelt worshippers and was encouraged. I normally don’t sing when I play bass but just decided I would this morning; it made all the difference for me.

Here are the songs we did:

1 Hosanna (Praise is rising) Opener-Come to Worship
4662491 Paul Baloche and Brenton Brown ©2005 Integrity's Hosanna! Music/ASCAP/Thank You Music
1 Holy, Holy, Holy GITS-Father
120927 Netsa Mumford ©1980 Thank You Music
1 We Worship A Wonderful Savior GITS-Jesus
Words & Music © Joel Payne / RESOUNDworship.org, Administered by The Jubilate Group

SERMON: Missions 101: The Fundamentals of Global Missions – John 21:15-22 – Reverend Plum Blossom (Paul Mayhugh)

-1 Who Am I Response-To God
4196651 Mark Hall ©2003 SWECS Music and Club Zoo Music (EMI CMG Publishing/BMI)
-1 Rain, Rain, Rain Prayer-Holy Spirit
*** S.Dial/K.Lawson ©2002 Cedarstone Music BMI
-1 The Power of Your Name Closer-Serve/Obey
5200900 ©2008 Integrity's Praise! Music Lincoln Brewster

0 'We-I' Balance
0 We-I Balance

MLCC 10/10/2010 Leadsheet

Leader/Acoustic Guitar/Vocal – Brad Vocals – Dawn & Laurie
Bass – Doug
Drums - Brian 
Sound techs –  Greg, Rob, Chad

Hope you had a blessed Lord’s day too!

Find out what other songs churches are singing at TheWorshipCommunity.com

Technorati Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment