Sunday Set List #40 1/17/2010

 

We had a great Sunday today worshipping the Lord in song and hearing the Word proclaimed.  I had the week off, so I got to enjoy the entire worship service with my wife.  It was a nice change of pace, and gave me a chance to evaluate the the mix in the sanctuary.  Aaron was sick this morning reducing the team to the Olmstead family, Brad and Brian, their wives (Dawn and Jody) and their mother (Laurie); a real family affair!  The worship in singing went well; and I was especially pleased with the mix which was excellent; I could hear the congregation and the worship team.  Pastor Mark had another challenging sermon. His question “Are you enslaved to the spirit of the age?” still has me thinking. 

Here are the songs we did:

1 Your Songs of Praise Opener-Come to Worship
Sean Birtch ©2002 Youbetcha Records
1 Forever GITS-Father
CCLI 81970
1 Who is This GITS-Jesus
5118470 ©Joel Payne/RESOUNDworship.org, Administered by The Jubilate Group, UK copyrightmanager@jubilate.co.uk

SERMON: Discerning the Times: Transform Your Mind – Romans 12:1-2

1 Let the Weight of Your Glory Fall Prayer-Holy Spirit
2790475 Steve Merkel ©1999 Integrity's Hosanna! Music
0 Strong Tower Response-To God
Peter Furler & Steve Taylor ©2004 Ariose Music
-1 Living for Jesus Closer-Serve/Obey
Public Domain - 1917 - Words Thomas O. Chisholm, Music C. Harold Lowden

3 'We-I' Balance

MLCC 1/17/2010 Leadsheet

Hope you had a blessed Sunday too. Find out what other songs churches are singing at TheWorshipCommunity.com

 

Technorati Tags: ,

2 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

I've got a new arr. of Living for Jesus if you're interested. It's actually new music that I wrote, let me know & I'll send it to you. http://www.worshipministrycatalyst.com

Post a Comment