Sunday Set List #165 10/21/2012

setlist 2012-10-21 unrealBook the iPad and unrealBook

Pastor Mark’s sermon this morning from Romans 11 ended boldly with Paul’s doxology of praise. So I dynamically added All Things which is almost verbatim from the passage into the second set when I came up. The team did a great job of working with me on the change. That’s the cool thing about having all my songs on the iPad, they are always available when I need them. Brian, on the bass, squeezed over between Dennis and I, unfortunately Derek and RayAnn were on their own to remember the lyrics. Brad didn’t miss a beat on the drums. It also provided Greg an opportunity to show Chuck how we handle deviations from the plan when it comes to the PowerPoint slides.

I moved our response song, Speak, O Lord ,to the end of the first set because it is a good lead in to a sermon. It ended up making room for the song I didn’t know I was going to add!

Have Your Way was a new song for us this morning. It is an excellent Holy Spirit song; simple, sing able, and heartfelt. I changed the road map from the recording on Song Discovery to cut down on the repetition while retaining all the parts of the song.

Here are all the songs we did:

-1 Before the Throne Opener-Come to Worship
2306412 lyrics Charitie Less Bancroft, alt. lyrics/music by Vikki Cook ©1997 Sovereign Grace Worship (ASCAP)
1 The Father's Love GITS-Father
Joel Sczebel ©2009 Sovereign Grace Worship (ASCAP) admin by Integrity Music.
1 Who is This GITS-Jesus
5118470 ©Joel Payne/RESOUNDworship.org, Administered by The Jubilate Group, UK copyrightmanager@jubilate.co.uk
1 Speak, O Lord Response-Prayer
4615235 Keith Getty & Stuart Townend © 2005 Thankyou Music

SERMON: Israel’s Hardening - Romans 11 (Pastor Mark)

0 All Things GITS-Father
1225869 Joel Weldon Hendrickson, Steve Mills, Jeff Crum ©1992 Little Peach Music, Inc. (BMI)
1 Have Your Way Prayer-Holy Spirit
Elizabeth Hunnicutt, © 2012 Screaming Steps Music.
-1 I Have Decided to Follow Jesus 2 Closer-Serve/Obey
Words and Music by EUGENE THOMAS and DANIEL DOSS ©2012 Daniel Doss Music

2 'We-I' Balance
2 We-I Balance

MLCC 10/21/2012 Leadsheet PDF for songs above.

Leader/Acoustic Guitar/Vocal - Doug
Acoustic Guitar/Vocal - Dennis
Vocals – Derek & RayAnn
Bass - Brian
Drums - Brad
AV Techs – Greg & Chuck

Find out what other songs churches are singing at TheWorshipCommunity.com

Technorati Tags:

0 comments:

Post a Comment