Sunday Set List #163 10/7/2012

setlist 2012-10-07 unrealBook

the iPad and unrealBook

After a few arrangement adjustments this morning during rehearsal, we were good to go. Brian was his usual passionate self and his leading reflected it. The team was pretty tight and we had our normal excellent congregational response. My strap came of my bass between songs in the second set. Fortunately Pastor Mark was talking and a stool was close by, so I was able to pull it over and play the bass seated for the rest of the set. The loose strap was pulling on the chord of my headset mic which kept things interesting, but I just played through.

Here are all the songs we did:

-1 The Lord Liveth Opener-Come to Worship
11263 Michael O'Shields ©1981 Sound III Inc/Tempo Music Publications Inc.
0 The Law Of The Lord GITS-Father
25716 Joanne Roberts Graham ©1969 Bud John Songs, Inc.
1 Behold the Lamb of God GITS-Jesus
5548758 © 2010 Shawn Starbuck. All rights reserved.

SERMON: Righteousness by Faith – Romans 9:30-10:4
(Pastor Mark)

-1 I Say Yes Prayer-Holy Spirit
David Stanley ©2002 100% Wool Records
-1 I Must Tell Jesus All of My Trials Response-To God
Elisha A. Hoffman, 1894
-1 How Deep the Father's Love for Us Communion
1558110 Stuart Townend ©1995 Kingsway's Thankyou Music
0 Go Forth Closer-Evangelism/Missions
10790 Robert E. Mason ©1982 Integrity's Hosanna! Music/Sounds of Vision

-3 'We-I' Balance
-3 We-I Balance

MLCC 10/7/2012 Leadsheet PDF for songs above.

Leader/Acoustic Guitar/Vocal – Brian
Vocals – Dawn & Laurie
Bass/Vocal – Doug
Drums – Brad
AV Techs – Greg & Chuck

Find out what other songs churches are singing at TheWorshipCommunity.com

 

Technorati Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment