Sunday Set List #149 6/24/2012

setlist 2012-06-24 unrealBook the iPad and unrealBook

Sometimes there is no substitute for being there. Showing up consistently and faithfully has its rewards and blessings. An opportunity to pray over someone going into surgery, getting to know a new couple, being encouraged and challenged from the word, hearing the congregation bolding praise the Lord in spite of any mistakes we make. Brian led with passion and the congregation responded in kind. I enjoyed playing the bass this morning; I even added a riff (rare for me) to our opener. After listening to my recording of the song on Thursday night (thanks to unrealBook on my iPad) I saw the opportunity was there and managed to come up with something simple and tasteful.

This morning Jesus Paid it All was especially meaningful for me. Here are all the songs we did:

1 Unfailing Love Opener-Come to Worship
4659301 Nigel Briggs, Rich BullL, Matt Loose, Phil Squires, ©2005 Vineyard Songs (UK/Eire).
1 Forever GITS-Father
3148428 Chris Tomlin ©2001 worshiptogether.com songs (Admin. By EMI Christian Music Publishing)
0 Christ Is Risen GITS-Jesus
52662 Graham Kendrick ©1986 Thankyou Music

SERMON: Acts 2:36-47; 3:1-10; 4:1-10, 23-31
Jim Van Mersbergen

-1 You Are My King (Amazing Love) Prayer-Holy Spirit
2456623 Billy James Foote ©1997 worshiptogether.com songs
-1 Jesus Paid It All Response-To Each Other
4689508 Elvina Hall/John T Grape/Alex Nifong © Worshiptogether.com Songs/Six Steps Music(Admin by EMI Christian Music Publishing)
0 Mighty to Save Closer-Believe/Trust
4591782 Reuben Morgan/Ben Fielding ©2006 Hillsong Publishing

0 'We-I' Balance
0 We-I Balance

MLCC 6/24/2012 Leadsheet PDF for songs above.

Leader/Acoustic Guitar/Vocal – Brian
Acoustic Guitar/Vocal – Dennis
Vocals – Teresa & Derek
Bass – Doug
Drums - Liam 
AV Techs – Greg & Chuck

Find out what other songs churches are singing at TheWorshipCommunity.com

Technorati Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment