Sunday Set List #137 2/26/2012

unrealBook Sunday Setlist The iPad and unrealBook

“It is the love of self that causes people to seek the wrong kind of greatness”  Pastor Mark

The team played and sang well this morning. The high point for me was I Cannot Ignore. Brad started us off with the perfect tempo. It is a challenging song for me to play. The words are so compelling that I choose it regularly. If you aren’t serious about following Jesus, it is not a song you would want to sing. By Faith is a congregation favorite, and it was obvious as we finished the service strong with it.

Overall, an excellent Sunday worshipping the Lord together. Here are all the songs we did.

1 We Still Believe Opener-Come to Worship
5749887 KATHRYN SCOTT © 2010 Integrity Worship Music/ASCAP
1 Immortal, Invisible, God Only Wise GITS-Father
Walter C. Smith, 1867, Public Domain
1 Behold the Lamb of God GITS-Jesus
5548758 © 2010 Shawn Starbuck. All rights reserved.

SERMON:  The Greatest in the Kingdom – Mark 9:30-41
(Pastor Mark)
-1 I Say Yes Prayer-Holy Spirit
David Stanley ©2002 100% Wool Records
-1 I Cannot Ignore Response-To Each Other
3491742 ©2001 Jordan Fowler Dropknee/Prologue Worship
1 By Faith Closer-Evangelism/Missions
5469291 Keith Getty, Kristyn Getty, Stuart Townend ©2009 Getty Music & Thank You Music

2 'We-I' Balance
2 We-I Balance

MLCC 2/26/2012 Leadsheet PDF for songs above.

Leader/Acoustic Guitar/Vocal – Doug
Acoustic Guitar/Vocal – Dennis
Vocals – Susan & Derek
Bass – Brian
Keyboard – Riley
Drums – Brad
AV Techs – Greg & Chuck

Find out what other songs churches are singing at TheWorshipCommunity.com

Technorati Tags: ,

1 comments:

This looks very strong - I am going to check out a couple of the songs, thanks for posting!

Post a Comment