Sunday Set List #123 11/13/2011

sundaysetlist It was another great morning gathered together. Brian planned an upbeat set and provided high energy leadership from the guitar, the band played and sang well, and the congregation sang out. I enjoyed hanging out on the bass for a relaxing Sunday. I can’t even pick out a highlight song for me this morning; they were all great. I was nice to dust off Blessed Be Your Name; we went with a choppy, driving arrangement.

Pastor Mark had another hard hitting sermon. The question for the day: Are you prepared to meet Jesus today? I think it’s an excellent question every day.

Here are all the songs we did:

-1 Open the Eyes of My Heart Response-Prayer
2298355 Paul Baloche ©1997 Integrity's Hosanna! Music
-1 Famous One GITS-Father
3599431 Chris Tomlin/Jesse Reeves ©2002 worshiptogether.com Songs / sixsteps Music
0 King Of Kings And Lord Of Lords GITS-Jesus
23952 Naomi Batya & Sophie Conty ©1980 Maranatha! Music

SERMON: We Will be Caught Up – 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
(Pastor Mark)


1 Consuming Fire Prayer-Holy Spirit
3818569 Tim Hughes ©2004 Thankyou Music/PRS/worshiptogether.com/Kingsway Music
1 Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee Response-To God
3404612 Henry Van Dyke, Ludwig Van Beethoven Arr.©1987, Maranatha! Music.
-1 Blessed be Your Name Closer-Believe/Trust
3798438 Matt & Beth Redman © 2002 Thankyou Music/PRS, admin. by EMI Christian

-1 'We-I' Balance
-1 We-I Balance

MLCC 11/13/2011 Leadsheet of all the songs above.

Leader/Acoustic Guitar/Vocal – Brian
Vocals – Dawn & Laurie
Bass – Doug
Keyboard – Riley
Drums – Liam
AV techs – Brad, Greg, and Earl

I hope you had a great Lord’s day today, too!

Find out what other songs churches are singing at TheWorshipCommunity.com

Technorati Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment