Sunday Set List #122 11/6/2011

sundaysetlistIt was a good morning. Teresa was able to fill in with no notice for Dawn who was really sick. The team played and sang well together. I shortened I Cannot Ignore on the fly based on how fast the bread was being passed out during Communion. I stepped back, turned my head to the left and said let’s go to the end. Since I change road maps rarely, I knew there was a possibility of playing through a train wreck, but the team followed without a hitch. I originally planned this set for last week, but a short notice trip took me out of town. I decided the set was fine, so I added in Once Again to fill in the extra song we needed for Communion Sunday. We haven’t done it for awhile, but it came to mind as a result of a research project I am working on with my pastor.

The congregation really has Before the Throne down well and they are coming around on The Father’s Love and Behold the Lamb of God.

Pastor Mark had a challenging sermon this morning. He asked the following question: What does it mean to succeed as a Christian? It’s an answer that is essential for success.

Here are all the songs we did:

-1 Before the Throne Opener-Come to Worship
2306412 lyrics Charitie Less Bancroft, alt. lyrics/music by Vikki Cook ©1997 Sovereign Grace Worship (ASCAP)
1 The Father's Love GITS-Father
Joel Sczebel ©2009 Sovereign Grace Worship (ASCAP) admin by Integrity Music.
1 Behold the Lamb of God GITS-Jesus
5548758 © 2010 Shawn Starbuck. All rights reserved.

SERMON: That You May Walk Properly – 1 Thessalonians 4:1-12
(Pastor Mark)

1 Holy Spirit of Glory Prayer-Holy Spirit
Lyrics by Mark Hudson, arrangement by Doug Thorsvik ©2007
-1 I Cannot Ignore Response-To Each Other
3491742 ©2001 Jordan Fowler Dropknee/Prologue Worship
-1 Once Again Communion
1564362 Matt Redman ©1995 Kingsway's Thankyou Music/ASCAP
0 Hark, The Voice Of Jesus Calling Closer-Serve/Obey
Daniel March, 1868, PD. This arrangement ©1997 by Doug Thorsvik

0 'We-I' Balance
0 We-I Balance

MLCC 11/6/2011 Leadsheet PDF for all songs above.

Leader/Acoustic Guitar/Vocal – Doug
Vocals – Teresa & Laurie
Bass – Brian
Drums – Liam
AV techs – Brad, Greg, and Earl

I hope you had a great Lord’s day today, too!

Find out what other songs churches are singing at TheWorshipCommunity.com

Technorati Tags: ,

1 comments:

Once again is a great song. :D

Post a Comment