Sunday Set List #121 10/21/2011

sundaysetlist
We had a great Sunday gathered together worshipping the Lord. The team played and sang well together, the congregational response was tremendous. We went acapella for the last verse of Holy, Holy, Holy and it was a beautiful worship moment as everyone sang together in unison.

Pastor Mark showed us from the Word that every believer is a minister. It’s too bad that so many miss out of the joy and blessing of ministering. I can’t imagine life without it.

I really enjoy using my iPad for leading worship, but when I came up to do the first set and tapped the foot pedal and the page did not advance (I have learned to do a quick test before starting any set!), I quickly shut down and restarted the iPad. Fortunately by the time Brian had completed the call to worship, everything was up and running correctly and ran without a hitch. I will admit, I was concerned about a repeat performance for the second set; it did not happen though.

Here are all the songs we did:

1 Unfailing Love Opener-Come to Worship
4659301 Nigel Briggs, Rich Bull, Matt Loose, Phil Squires, ©2005 Vineyard Songs (UK/Eire).
1 Behold the Lamb of God GITS-Jesus
5548758 © 2010 Shawn Starbuck. All rights reserved.
1 Holy, Holy, Holy GITS-Father
120927 Netsa Mumford ©1980 Thank You Music

SERMON: The Marks of a Faithful Ministry – 1 Thess 2:1-16
(Pastor Mark)

1 Not Of Our Hands Prayer-Holy Spirit
4915966 Steven & Amanda Potaczek ©2006 Mercy/Vineyard Publishing(ASCAP)/Simplistic Records
-1 Who Am I Response-To God
4196651 Mark Hall ©2003 SWECS Music and Club Zoo Music (EMI CMG Publishing/BMI)
-1 Acts 2 42 Believer Closer-Serve/Obey
©2010 Doug Thorsvik

2 'We-I' Balance
2 We-I Balance

MLCC 10/23/2011 Leadsheet for songs above.

Leader/Acoustic Guitar/Vocal – Doug
Vocals – Teresa and Ted
Bass – Brian
Drums – Liam
AV techs – Brad, Greg, and Earl

I hope you had a great Lord’s day today, too!

Find out what other songs churches are singing at TheWorshipCommunity.com

 

Technorati Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment