Sunday Set List #95 3/20/2011

sundaysetlistWe had a great Sunday this morning with Brad’s spirited song leading and enthusiastic congregation participation. I enjoyed the change of pace at the bass. Jesus in the garden of Gethsemane reminded me again of what God did for us and what we cannot do for ourselves. It was a great Sunday to worship together. Here are the songs we did:

1 Your Songs of Praise Opener-Come to Worship
Sean Birtch ©2002 Youbetcha Records
-1 Famous One GITS-Father
3599431 Chris Tomlin/Jesse Reeves ©2002 worshiptogether.com Songs / sixsteps Music
0 It's All About Jesus GITS-Jesus
2675356 Scott Underwood ©1999 Mercy/Vineyard Publishing

SERMON: The Sufferings of Christ – The Garden of Gethsemane
Matthew 26:36-46 Pastor Mark

-1 I Say Yes Prayer-Holy Spirit
David Stanley ©2002 100% Wool Records
-1 How Great Thou Art Response-To God
Stuart K. Hine: arr. By Charlie Hall
-1 My Redeemer Lives Closer-Believe/Trust
2397964 Reuben Morgan Hillsongs Australia ©1998

-3 'We-I' Balance

-3 We-I Balance


MLCC 3/20/2011 Leadsheet

Leader/Acoustic Guitar/Vocal – Brad
Acoustic Guitar – Dennis
Vocals – Teresa & Derek
Bass – Doug
Drums - Brian
Sound tech – Chad & Rob

I hope you had a great Lord’s day today, too!

Find out what other songs churches are singing at TheWorshipCommunity.com

Technorati Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment