Sunday Set List #90 2/13/2011

sundaysetlist

It was a good Sunday! It is a blessing to be a part of a singing congregation; I am always encouraged when I hear everyone singing. Brad led well this morning, the team played and sang well, everything went smoothly. I especially enjoyed playing the bass this morning experimenting with some new positions. Here are the songs we did:

1 Hosanna (Praise is rising) Opener-Come to Worship
4662491 Paul Baloche and Brenton Brown ©2005 Integrity's Hosanna! Music/ASCAP/Thank You Music
1 Wonderful Maker GITS-Father
3798627 Matt Redman & Chris Tomlin ©2002 EMI Christian Music Kingsway's Thankyou Music
1 Hero GITS-Jesus
5560743 ©2008 Birdwing Music (a div. of EMI Christian Music Publishing)

SERMON:  In Christ There is Adoption – Romans 8:12-17
(Pastor Mark)

1 Consuming Fire Prayer-Holy Spirit
3818569 Tim Hughes ©2004 Thankyou Music/PRS/worshiptogether.com/Kingsway Music
-1 Worthy Is the Lamb Response-To God
3217555 Darlene Zschech ©2000 Darlene Zschech/Hillsong Publishing
-1 You are in Control Closer-Believe/Trust
2318826 Scott Underwood ©1997 Mercy/Vineyard Publishing(ASCAP)

2 'We-I' Balance
2 We-I Balance

MLCC 2/12/2011 Leadsheet

Leader/Acoustic Guitar/Vocal – Brad
Acoustic Guitar - Dennis
Vocals – Laurie & Dawn
Bass – Doug
Drums – Brian
Sound tech – Clint & Rob

I hope you had a great Lord’s day today, too!

Find out what other songs churches are singing at TheWorshipCommunity.com

Technorati Tags: ,

2 comments:

Doug - Hero is a great song. How did it go as a congregational song? I've thought of doing it as a special... Blessings!

I agree “Hero” is an outstanding “God in the Spotlight – Jesus” song; they are hard to find. I was surprised by the congregational response the first week we did it; I think many already knew the song. Brad did a great job of duplicating the original song and I’m sure that helped in this case. It’s hard to predict how a congregation will take to a song, but “Hero” appears to a keeper. Thanks for asking!!!

Doug

Post a Comment